13 Ocak 2012 Cuma

Samsung LN40B550

Read below Review before BUY!!

Very, Very Pleased!

Only the second night with this set and I can't unglue myself from it. This is a great sub-$1,000 set that will please all but the most hardcore videophiles. This set is also very light, I tucked it under my arm to move it up and down the stairs. ToC is subtle, almost invisible, so those who don't care for last year's ToC, don't worry, you can barely see it the color on this TV. The swivel stand makes it easy so access the rear of the TV to hook up the cables that it makes you wonder why other manufacturers make stands without the swivel feature.


I had originally purchased an LG, but the off-angle viewing was awful, but from the same seating position, the Sammy shines. As with all LCDs, some color is lost when viewing from off-angle, but this set always displayed a picture that was acceptable.

If there's a weakness, it's displaying standard definition, as in regular cable, but that's a challenge shared by most LCD screens. SD does not look as good as I've seen on some other LCDs, but the picture is more than acceptable.

DVD's showed great... Upconverted DVD even better, I was impressed... Blu ray blew my mind. The color depth, the dark blacks, the crisp picture... I was VERY pleased. I am sure you will be too!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder