4 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

Samsung LN46B750 - Customer Review

Samsung LN46B750
Great TV, bad quality control from Samsung



Let me say that this TV is one of the best in the market for the price point. The pros are too many to list and so far has been a great choice as far as features and performance. I'm an early adapter for HDTV in 03 going from a Zenith C32V37 RP CRT (4:3); which unfortunately is getting replaced due to a humming power supply. The B750 can match the black levels of the RP CRT and has no clouding or flashlighting that I was seeing on the A750/A850 sets, which my wife and I almost decided to get. With Amazon's pricepoints coming very close to the discounted price of the previous generation Samsung sets it was a no brainer.

Now onto the Cons, I would have given this B750 5 stars if not for the crappy Samsung Quality Control. I received my TV out-of-the-box with a remote that had 5 dead/non-working buttons= mute, up arrow, play, red options button and "1". Also, after 2 days of setting up the TV and getting all our inputs connected using almost all of them (analog & digital); yes even both USB ports, the HDMI inputs 1-3 stopped working properly. Now, those inputs will only take the signal from the HDMI 4. EG: If I select HDMI 1-3 and have a source such as Bluray running on the HDMI 4 (side-port) it will display that source signal. Talk about disappointing QC. After a few calls to Amazon and Samsung; I will be getting a new remote and have Samsung's local service technician out to fix the HDMI input problem. I can't believe these QC issues out-of-the-box are occuring for such as middle-tier to higher end line of prodcut; very poor testing on Samsung's part.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of the B750 but very disappointed with their QC process which can be greatly improved. In my 20-30+ years of owning electronic equipment I have never encountered these types of QC problems out-of-the box with any products.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder