14 Mayıs 2011 Cumartesi

Review: Philips 42TA648BX 42 Inch 1080p HD

This Philips LCD tv would make a great Christmas present, look out for discounts.


clipped from techjamboree.com

GREAT TV - Philips 42TA648BX 42 Inch 1080p HD LCD TV Review

CAT6 Cable
The Philips 42TA648BX television has a resolution of 1920 x 1080p. It has the highest HD resolution of all available sources, which provides the best possible image. Blu-ray movies, playing the Xbox 360 or Sony PS3 all are better when watching on this TV/
A recent testimonial I found  stated, “I own this TV, and I must say I do not regret the purchase. This is high rated overall, and it has a great Standard Definition picture and an excellent High Definition Picture.   Along with the number of ports, I did not regret getting this TV at all. I paid $1000 + tax at walmart”.


blog it

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder