3 Temmuz 2010 Cumartesi

Samsung LN32B650 vs. Sony KDL-32XBR9

Samsung LN32B650
Vs.
Sony KDL-32XBR9



LN32B650 Better than 32" XBR9, April 12, 2009
By Isi Jr.

I got this TV a few days ago and i can honestly say that the picture looks like a million bucks. My brother has the Sony 32" XBR9 TV and this Samsung TV completely blows it away. For a better picture the TV has to be calibrated (by a pro or yourself using online manuals) and your blu-ray system as well.

I have this TV hooked up to my PS3 and my 360 and the picture looks amazing. The ability to have this TV connect to the net is a huge plus. You can check the Weather, News, and Stock Market info all with the push of a button.

Movies look great running at 1080p/24! If you want a TV with a superior picture then this is the TV for you!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder