4 Şubat 2012 Cumartesi

Samsung LCD 32-inch Unboxing

What I like: There is no movement blur (although it sometimes feels a little "off" frames which are extinct), SD looks better than I thought it would, beautiful picture of the DVD pretty color, nice looking TV.

http://p.vatgia.vn/ir/pictures_fullsize/0/end0MTMwMTk5ODE2OS5qcGc-/samsung-ln32b460.jpg

What I don't like : Viewing angle is not good at all if you move only one step away from the center, the picture begins to wash. Black is not deep enough for my taste, if you change the settings so they are, then the entire picture is just not bright enough. Also, I do not know what is the right word, but the picture as a whole just seems a little lower RES when close screen (3 meters) on the whole picture looks kind of "champagne", and there was heat haze to it. Higher rates of SD .... Maybe this is just a way LCDs look? It considers pixelation?

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder